We are sorry to announce that we have made the decision to cancel our retreat for 2020. We fell this is in the best interests of everyone. If you have sent in your registration Debbie will be contacting you and see will return your check or tear it up. Which ever you prefer.
I have dearly missed seeing my quilting friends this summer and will miss you all even more this fall but I would rather have you safe for years to come then risk spreading COVID if we do get together.
We are talking about doing a QAL that same weekend and will announce our plans as we develop them. Hope to see your smiling faces soon.