Unfortunately we have made the decision to cancel the Retreat for this fall. If you have sent in your registration Debbie will be contacting you and returning your check or tearing it up. Which ever you prefer.
Right now we are talking about keeping that weekend open and doing a QAL online. We will let you know if we can get that together.
Keep our members who have contacted COVID in your prayers and everyone stay safe